Wednesday, February 22, 2012

HorseBack Riding

I've started to take HorseBack riding lessons at the Sharjah Equestrian and Racing club. My first lesson was the basics of getting steady and balanced. The horses name was 'Pirate.' The second lesson I took was mainly the same but at the end the proctor threw in a surprise. The guider released the horse and the horse started galloping away. I held on tight and deep inside I was literally petrified. At first i thought that i was going to fall, the proctor kept telling me to pull the reign, so i did and the horse stopped. That was one of the most terrifying experiences i've ever faced. But at the end, i looked back at it as a great experience. I sit here wondering what awaits me in the next class.  

No comments:

Hearthstone

So it seems to be a trend for me, new year, new game. This year brings forth the strategic card game known as Hearthstone. Initially, i tho...